Here are the articles of mine, primarily about blogging, that have been published a ScribeFire.com. ScribeFire is a Firefox plugin, which allows you to easily post to your blog from within your browser, making it easy to blog about othe sites and pages without having to have a seperate blogging window open.
- Critical Things All Bloggers Should Do But Probably Arenâ€™t
I think most of us are guilty (or have been guilty!) of at least one of these things
- Why You Should Comment on Other Peopleâ€™s Blogs
For those of you who never bother commenting on other’s blogs, here is why you really should be doing it.
- 5 Strategies for Creating Killer Blog Titles
Making sure your blog title is the best it can be is an important blogging and marketing strategy. Here are five ways to create a killer blog title.
- Why You Should Subscribe to Your Own Blog’s RSS Feed
Seven reasons why you shouldbe subscribing to all your own RSS feeds.
- Creating a â€œBest of Blogâ€ Page & Why You Need One
Highlighting your best and most popular posts to increase page views and encourage first-time visitors to read your best of the best.
- How to Encourage Comments on Your Blog
Things you can do to ensure that visitors to your blog also leave comments, and why those comments are so important to the growth of your blog.
- Using blog categories to your best advantage
Why you should be placing every blog entry you write into a suitable category and how to manage those categories properly.
- How to Revive a Lackluster Blog Entry
What to do when you have a blog post that just isn’t working out for you.
- Tips for Scheduling Future Blog Posts
Scheduling future blog posts is a smart tactic to ensure your blog has regularly posted entries, even when you are sitting on a beach drinking pina coladas.
- Ten Things To Do Before Launching a Brand New Blog
Ten things to do and think about before you announce to the world you have launched a new blog.
- How to do a Blog Interview With an Industry Great
Next time you want to do a blog interview with someone, start at the top.
- Creating Timely and Newsworthy Blog Posts
How to write about what is happening news-wise in your market or niche.
- How to make your blog content stand out
Tips for making your next blog entry one that people can’t resist.
- Writing follow-up blog posts to increase page views
How you can follow-up on your previous popular blog posts to increase your blog traffic.